martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012

Merry Christmas!










El viernes pasado vine a Arequipa para pasar navidad con toda la family, recién ahora tengo tiempo de postear algo, y en verdad es muy simple: FELIZ NAVIDAD! Espero que la hayan pasado super lindo rodeados de la gente que quieren!
-
Last Friday I came to Arequipa to spend christmas with my family, only now i have little time to post on the blog, and it's really very simple: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you spent it awesome and surrounded by the people you love!


2 comentarios:

  1. lvoe the nails!!!
    Merry Christmas!
    wanna check out my fashion blog? I am re-launching my new YouTube channel again so it would mean the world to me!
    http://www.thestylestash.com/

    Xoxo
    Rafaella The Style Stash.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Merry christmas to you too!
    Loved your blog! as you can see i just created mine so i'm trying to give it a little more traffic

    kisses!

    Lucia

    ResponderEliminar